After being closed for one of the longest periods of any LGBT venue, due to the pandemic. CMYK in Wimbledon has finally flung its doors open to a fun-packed summer program and we’re soooo glad they’re back!
Speaking to Troy Le Page, Manager ” At CMYK we are incredibly excited to finally re-open and we’ve got a whole host of events for you to experience already “
We’re so excited to have you back and Wimbledon is ready for you to fly the flag once more.
Here’s what’s on!
- Hosted by Lucien Jack (@laughswithlulu) and featuring London’s best up-and-coming comedic talents, The Late Gay Comedy Show will be taking place every Tuesday night from July 27th.
- The bar opens at 8pm and the show will run from 9pm to 11pm.
- Happy Hour drinks run until 11pm also.
- £5 advanced bookings on Outsavvy for guaranteed seating. Limited seating available. Standing tickets available on the door on a “pay-what-you-can” basis.
- Hosted by Rosie Zinfandel (@rosie_zinfandel) every Wednesday from 9pm.
- The bar opens at 8pm and Happy Hour drinks run until 11pm.
- Free entry all night.
- Students and non-students alike are welcome to come to our Thursday night “Student Night” every Thursday at CMYK hosted by Glew (@glewthequeen_)
- Featuring drag performances and weekly lip sync battles for anyone who wants to take part.
- Every Thursday from 8pm, Happy Hour drinks all night.
- On the last Sunday of every month we host a gorgeous night of drag featuring CMYK’s very own drag superstars; Monroe Adams (@missmonroeadams), Rosie Zinfandel (@rosie_zinfandel), Glew (@glewthequeen_) & Coco Couture (@cococouturequeen).
- At our first show back we will also be welcoming our first “Superstar of the Month”, Bailey J Mills (@baileyjmills99)
- Last Sunday of every month, doors open 8pm, show starts 8:30pm, Happy Hour drinks run until 11pm.
- £10 tickets on Outsavvy as well as on the door.